Click play on the video below to watch the recorded webinar, Virtual Relay: Live panel debate on how charities are adapting to the impact of COVID-19. This webinar took place on Thursday 23 April 2020. A huge thank you to our panelists and everyone who took part.
Available to download
We've digested all the best insights from the panel discussion into a PDF report, including:
- Strategic comms challenges
- Creating content during lockdown
- Innovation and adoption
- Emergency appeals
- Changes in audience behaviour
- Mental health, morale and wellbeing
- Long term impact of COVID-19 on the charity sector
We're here to help
Here are a few things we’re doing that might help you in the coming weeks:
- Free consultations and advice
- Free brainstorming / ideas sessions
- Increased third sector discount
- Building the below resource hub of articles, guides and webinars.
Why this event?
Many of you working on communications, marketing and fundraising will be facing similar challenges right now.
With our growing Relay community, we have the ability and responsibility to connect you during this unprecedented time, in the hope that you benefit from hearing and discussing how others in the sector are responding. We hope you find these sessions valuable and will continue do everything we can to share the insights and connect you with your peers. If you have any questions or would like to get involved, contact Charlotte at email@example.com.